← Go back to careers
Technical Support Specialist
Uptime is growing more than 100% YoY and accelerating. We’re hiring across multiple positions. For this role, Uptime needs a technical and service oriented Technical Support and Content Specialist. This role will contribute to Product, Development, Q/A and Sales, but the primary function is to support our very technical Customers.
This is a work from anywhere position that requires excellent time management and high responsibility traits. Uptime is collaborative, has interesting and elegant tech and our customers love us https://www.g2.com/products/uptime-com/reviews.
If you’re not sure, reach out anyway. We’re a team of unicorns - if you think you are too, tell us why!
- Advocate for our Customers
- Document specific use cases that require an understanding of the product, either via support articles or in blog form
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Providing technical support to clients (via Email, Chat or Phone)
Supporting Sales through Free Trial support
- Social media management - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (e.g. tweeting, community building + engagement)
- Support Marketing with content
- Provide clear product feedback to the company
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and excellent writing skills
- Experience writing about DevOps, network outages, and infrastructure best practices are a plus.
- Strives for technical correctness
- English speaker and writer.
- Relevant experience or college degree - writing, marketing, communications, engineering, IT, computers
- Ability to work well with global teams
We look forward to hearing from you!