← Go back to careers
Technical Support Specialist
Uptime is growing more than 100% YoY and accelerating. We’re hiring across multiple positions. For this role, Uptime needs a technical and service oriented Technical Support Specialist. This role will contribute to Product, Development, Q/A and Sales, but the primary function is to support our very technical Customers.
This is a work from anywhere position that requires excellent time management and high responsibility traits. Uptime is collaborative, has interesting and elegant tech and our customers love us https://www.g2.com/products/uptime-com/reviews.
If you’re not sure, reach out anyway. We’re a team of unicorns - if you think you are too, tell us why!
- Providing technical support to clients via email, live chat or phone
- Conduct client success outreach and product demo calls
- Join Sales Team on Technical calls for potential clients
- Assist with QA of internal development for end users
- Internal support and operation tasks
- Review and edit content for the marketing site and user-facing support documentation
- Provide clear product feedback to the company
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Native or Advanced English speaker and writer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Autodidact (self-learner)
- Strives for technical correctness
- Ability to work well with global teams
- Proficient at resolving problems remotely
- Self-starter, self-motivated
- Must be able to multi-task and troubleshoot quickly in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- Team player and collaborator
Great to have:
- A passion for technology and its abilities
- Experience with video or visual mediums
- Creative collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Zendesk
We look forward to hearing from you!