Uptime.com is seeking a highly qualified self-starter to grow our sales team. This position requires a true hunter mentality with the ability to manage, recruit, train, and scale Uptime’s customer base.
- Manage selling activities for mid-large market accounts in a specific geography delivering subscription revenue against monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Use digital marketing insight and commercial teaching techniques to educate customers about their industry
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Uptime solutions within their organization
- Conduct high impact presentations and product demos
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing teams to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to
- Negotiate subscription contracts for mid-large market accounts
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Hubspot.com experience preferred)
Qualifications & Competencies
- 5-7 years direct sales experience in an outbound sales environment consistently over achieving quota
- Experience selling SaaS based technology to Director, VP, and C-level executives, selling innovative technical service experience a plus.
- True Hunter Mentality
- Communication: Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with confidence; effectively delivers “memorable” presentations leveraging storytelling skills
- Networking: Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required