← Go back to careers
Account Executive – Acquisitions/New Business
Uptime is growing more than 100% YoY and accelerating. The right fit will be smart, service oriented and reasonably technical to manage both inbound lead flow and pursue new opportunities within our customer base. This is a work from anywhere position that requires excellent time management and high responsibility traits. Uptime is collaborative, has interesting and elegant tech and our customers love us https://www.g2.com/products/uptime-com/reviews.
Growing into leadership is a potential if desired, but it is not a hiring criteria. On-target earnings between 60k and 120k a year depending on experience. Base-salary between 40-70k with variable commissions of 20-50k (uncapped).
If you’re not sure, reach out anyway. We’re a team of unicorns - if you think you are too, tell us why!
- Ownership mentality
- Your primary role will be to manage inbound leads and engage free trialists, specifically with our larger - Free Trial plans and Enterprise prospects
- In conjunction with managing inbound traffic and engagements, you will be responsible for outreach on expired trials, closed lost opportunities and target list campaigns
- Pipeline management experience a must
- Effective and consistent follow up in conjunction with multiple automated touchpoints
- Understand and communicate our benefits, features and value to capture higher share of wallet up front
- Proactively propose upgrades based on proposed usage and requests
- Achieve sales quota month over month, quarter over quarter in a high growth environment
- Develop and execute an account plan for target prospects
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to frame conversations
- Technical DNA – our customers are engineers. The ability to relate and communicate is a must
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate and frame complex technical concepts for multiple personas (Engineers, C-level, business buyers). Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, decision-making and organization skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Requires confidence, persistence, and a real sense of urgency
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to articulate needs for internal process improvements
- 2+ years sales experience in IT, Software or Software as a Service
- Acquisition based sales experience preferred; will accept broader experience for the right personality and skill set
- Technical/IT hobbies, work and mindset a plus
- CSS programming familiarity is a benefit
We look forward to hearing from you!