Uptime.com is seeking a highly qualified self-starter to grow our Marketing team. This position requires a true hunter mentality with the ability to initially get hands dirty & later manage, recruit and train, in order to scale Uptime.com’s customer base.
Founded in 2013 & headquartered in Manhattan, Uptime.com is an industry leading website uptime & performance monitoring solution with customers including Ford Motors, BNP Paribas, LendingTree, Intuit & Airbus. Co-founded by seasoned B2B software entrepreneurs, Uptime.com was ranked by TechRadar as the 2020 Best overall website monitoring service.
As a user-centric, developer-owned & operated business, we've spent ~7 years focused on building the best synthetic monitoring suite in the market with a proprietary algorithm for preventing false positives.
- Full time, hands-on leadership & management of all marketing activities with opportunity to grow into CMO role
- Collaborate with Product Management and Sales teams to identify the right customer stakeholders to target in order to develop customer acquisition strategies & relevant messaging
- Identifying & executing growth hacking opportunities
- E-mail marketing including setting up & overseeing drip campaigns
- Owning Uptime.com’s marketing site & social media assets
- Leading partner marketing initiatives with Uptime.com’s integration partners
- Lead & oversee the existing content marketing team
- Collaborate with designers & content team in generating landing pages & performing A/B tests
- Collaborate with existing advertising agency to improve effectiveness & ROI of PPC campaigns
- Monitor media campaigns tracking MoM performance metrics for all KPIs
Qualifications & Competencies
- 5-7 years experience with digital marketing of a technical product or service
- Experience marketing SaaS based technology to Director, VP, and C-level executives; marketing Enterprise Software a plus
- Comfort & command with marcomm generation - writing + editing
- SEO knowledge & experience; ability to collaborate with SEO agency/consultant to drive results
- True Hunter Mentality
- Communication: Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with confidence; effectively delivers “memorable” presentations leveraging storytelling skills
- Experience with re-targeting a plus
- English - native level
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field required
North America / Europe / Israel